Managed Premium Service
Managed Premium Service (MPS) is an exclusive and comprehensive maintenance and support service by De Keizer Marine Engineering. During a yearly visit by our service engineers the yacht and all the electrical components on board will be carefully inspected and tested.
Managed Premium Service is your tailor-made preventive maintenance and service package that could include:
- A pre-season and/or pre-crossing check of critical electrical systems, tailored to your operating schedule.
- Efficient, documented and traceable planned repairs.
- Always up to date maintenance files, which are respected by the examining classification.
- All travel and accommodation costs of our service engineers for the yearly MPS service visits.
- Personal Remote Support – a 24/7 hotline with De Keizer Marine Engineering, mail, remote access for diagnostics, or telephone hands on support.
- Rapid on-the-spot response if emergency repairs are needed.
- Coaching of engineering personnel on electrical system concepts and operation to understand switch philosophies, locate and solve errors quickly. Minimize downtime and maximize your yachting experience by learning efficient trouble shooting.
- Tailored comprehensive training of crew and staff on board of the yacht or at our training facilities.
- On board support from our service engineer during surveys of Lloyd’s Register.
- Additional specific tests or service visits prior to critical events.
- Spare and replacement parts and materials.
With this exclusive service, owner and guests are assured of a yacht in perfect condition at all times. No disturbances will affect the excellent experience and the stay on board. The right professional, risk based maintenance performed by our service engineers will ensure value retention of the yacht and will reduce the overall lifecycle costs of the systems.